Welcome to Crossroads Presbyterian Church in America.
Crossroads is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) and is located in Prince William County, Virginia. We meet in the Boys and Girls Club of Dumfries, VA. Conveniently located just off Route 1 and 234. Please see our map on the Locations page.
Worship: Sunday Worship service begins at 9:30a.m.
Christian Education: Classes for all ages start at 11:15a.m. We also have a friendship classes for those with Special Needs
Location: We are located at the Dumfries Boys and Girls Club, 17565 Old Stage Coach Road, Dumfries, VA 22026.
Refreshments will be served after the worship service.
Our Vision: Crossroads serves as a home base at the crossroads of Northern Virginia for
training and equipping people to grow in Jesus Christ and
making him known in our neighborhoods, our nation, and the world.
Presbyterian Church in America Doctrinal Statement – What we believe:
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save.
- We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people, not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.