Mark your calendars!
CROSSROADS TRIVIA NIGHT & SILENT AUCTION
Fellowship Event & Mission Trip Fundraiser
Saturday, May 3rd: 6-9pm
Dumfries Boys & Girls Club
Best Table Competition Theme
What is a Trivia Night? Gather your friends, neighbors, families, and fellow congregants to create tables of 8-10. You and your table mates chip in together to decorate your table and provide a small pot-luck style dinner for yourselves (just for you & your table mates). Drinks and light refreshments will be provided for everyone by the fellowship committee. Tables compete against each other in several rounds of trivia.
How can I sign up?
- Fill out the back of this form and place it in the offering plate or return it to Dorothy Carroll.
- Email Dorothy Carroll: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requested min. donation (collected at the event): $10/person; $35 for families of 4+.
How can I help?
- Sign up to attend, and bring your family, friends, neighbors!
- Donate items or baked goods to the Silent Auction!
- Donate funds to this year’s mission team!