Fall 2010 Christian Education Classes on Sundays at 9:15–10:15 a.m. September 5, 2010 through November 28, 2010
Children (Age 2 through 6th grade)
1. Nursery (Ages 2–4). Students will learn about the birth and stories of Jesus, God’s Son, in the New Testament. Taught by Marcy Naylor and Andrea Williams in Room 113.
2. Grades K–3. Studying God’s Word – Taught by Tina Willsher in Room 130.
3. Grades 4–6. Telling Others – Taught by Alix Davis in Room 131.
1. Apologetics. Have you been faced with questions you could not answer? Have you considered what the Bible says about your questions?
For answers to these and many other questions prayerfully consider the upcoming class study in Apologetics!
For the next quarter of Christian Education at Crossroads we will be offering one class for the teens and adults. “Daily Apologetics” will be led by Joe Dobbels in Room 132.
The format of this class will include:
- Introduction to weekly discussion.
- Review of previous discussion.
- Prayer in class for helping us to Glorify God.
2. Exploring Crossroads. This class is for those who would like to learn more about our church, our beliefs, and the basis for our beliefs. Through searching the Bible and interactive discussion, the participants gain a deeper understanding of the Christian life and how we seek to live it at Crossroads. This class is required for communicant membership at Crossroads, but everyone is welcome. Taught by Don Sampson in Room 134.
3. Friendship Class (Special Needs). Holy Spirit, Our Helper–highlights the work of the Holy Spirit in the early church as told in the book of Acts and in other selected New Testament stories that demonstrate the Spirit’s work in our lives. Taught by a group teacher and one adult/teen mentor for each student in Room 124.