An opening paragraph on Missions…add a description…Misions that Crossroads has committed to supporting through prayer and financial support.
Please pray for the ….
Please pray for the Larsens and their vision of “Reaching the Nations and Next Generation.” The Larsens have 4 daughters. Their “home base” is in St. Louis where Eric also teaches a NEXT Institute course in partnership with Covenant Seminary.
Please pray that the lives of young adults would be impaced by the events and activities supported by Young Life.
Crossroads is privileged to partner with a particular family of AIM in their ministry. Please join Crossroads in praying for their safety and positive influence in Africa.
Please pray for the safety and wellbeing of those who defend our freedom.
Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed. Rescue the weak and the needy; Deliver them from the hand of the wicked. —Psalm 82:3-4
CPRC’s Services include
• Pregnancy tests
• Ultrasound sonography services
• Education on pregnancy
• Education on abortion and abortion alternatives
• Spiritual counseling, Bibles, Jesus videos, and Christian literature
• Referrals for medical care and housing, food, financial assistance, and adoption services
• Material support for program participants, including diapers, formula, baby, and maternity clothing
• Post-abortion healing and recovery Bible studies
• Men’s Ministry: One-on-one peer counseling, fatherhood program “Dad U,” Men’s abortion recovery
• Sexual Integrity program for men and women
• Presentations to churches, schools and civic groups on abortion, sexual integrity and outreach ministry
George has been ministering on Capitol Hill for over 15 years. He serves as the ministry’s ambassador. He is assisted by Linda, his wife of 45 years. They have five grown children and twelve grandchildren. They have been members of Crossroads Presbyterian Church for over 14 years. George is the current Missions Committee Chairman. The Rollers are grateful for Crossroads’ regular monthly support!
Please join George and Crossroads in prayer for our appointed official and staff members as they deliberate on policies that impact our lives.