Dear Crossroads Family,
Under the restrictions below, we are opening the church for in-person worship.
We will continue to live-stream the service for the foreseeable future. If anyone feels it is safer to worship at home, we want you to feel free to do so.
We will adhere to the government’s mandatory requirements for religious services. Our guidelines are addressed below:
- Please use the main door to the church, which we will prop open.
- Out of consideration for everyone, please wear a mask from the time you enter the building until you leave. (Worship leaders and praise band singers may be unmasked while performing their duties.)
- We ask that you maintain social distance of six feet. We will have seating arranged to provide for social distancing.
- We ask that you sit together as a family.
- Please print and bring your own bulletins.
- We will not pass the offering plates; offering can be given in the plates as you depart, at the end of the service.
- We will not staff the Nursery.
- We encourage you to fellowship outside after the service, weather permitting.
- If you are sick or if you have come in contact with someone who is or was contagious with COVID 19, please stay home until it is safe for you to join us.
In His Grip,
Crossroads Session and Deacons