Winter 2011 Christian Education Quarter
Sundays at 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
December 4, 2011 through February 26, 2012
Children (Age 2 through 6th grade)
1. Preschool (Ages 2–4). From the New Testament, students will learn about the birth and life of Jesus, God’s Son. Taught by Andrea Williams.
2. Younger Elementary (Grades K–3). Loving Jesus – Loving the promise of the Savior; meeting Him and responding to Him. Taught by Kevin and Rachael McMullen.
3. Older Elementary (Grades 4–6). Exodus to Ruth – The redemptive acts of God in dealing with His covenant people. Taught by Josh Kiihne.
1. Joshua – Lessons Learned in Taking the Promised Land. This engaging, interactive study will examine God’s work in the lives of His people as they seek to grasp what it means to live victoriously by faith. Join us as we learn valuable lessons on how to face life’s challenges and triumph by God’s help. Taught by multiple teachers.
2. Friendship Class (Special Needs). Jesus, Our Savior – Units devoted to the stories about Jesus’ life from his birth to His resurrection as told in the four gospels. Taught by a group teacher and one adult/teen mentor for each student.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!