Winter 2010 Christian Education Classes on Sunday mornings at 9:15–10:15 a.m. December 5, 2010 through February 27, 2011
Children (Age 2 through 6th grade)
1. Nursery (Ages 2–4). Students will learn about the birth and stories of Jesus, God’s Son, in the New Testament. Taught by Marcy Naylor and Andrea Williams in Room 113.
2. Grades K–3. Studying God’s Word – Taught by Tina Willsher in Room 130.
3. Grades 4–6. Telling Others – Taught by Jonathan Hoogerhyde in Room 132.
Resurrection reality. Join us in exploring the History, Meaning and Controversy with Christ’s resurrection.
For the next quarter of Christian Education at Crossroads we will be offering one class for the teens and adults. “Resurrection” will be co-led by Joe Dobbels and John Davis and guest speakers, in Room 131.
The format of this class will include:
- Introduction to weekly discussion.
- Review of previous discussion.
- Prayer in class for helping us to Glorify God.
Friendship Class (Special Needs). Holy Spirit, Our Helper–highlights the work of the Holy Spirit in the early church as told in the book of Acts and in other selected New Testament stories that demonstrate the Spirit’s work in our lives. Taught by a group teacher and one adult/teen mentor for each student in Room 124.