Crossroads Trivia Night & Talent Show – Saturday, April 27th
CROSSROADS TRIVIA NIGHT & TALENT SHOW
Fellowship Event & Mission Trip Fundraiser
Saturday, April 27th: 6-9pm
Dumfries Boys & Girls Club
Theme: World Tour (including clothing, sports, political geography, and sightseeing)
What is a Trivia Night? Gather in teams to socialize, eat good food, and compete against the other teams in rounds of trivia. Between rounds, enjoy talent exhibitions from your fellow congregants! Teams also compete for best decorated table.
How can I sign up?
- Fill out the back of this form and place it in the offering plate or return it to Dorothy Carroll.
- Email Dorothy Carroll: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requested min. donation (collected at the event): $10/person; $35 for families of 4+.
How can I help?
- Sign up to attend, and bring your family, friends, neighbors!
- Donate your talents for the Talent Show!
- Donate items or baked goods to the World Fair!
- Donate funds to this year’s mission team!
If you plan to attend Trivia Night, please consider hosting a table. Check the box below and return this form in the offering plate (or give it to Dorothy Carroll) if you are interested.
¨ I will host a table of 8! (This means you will find the other 7 people to fill your table. They can, but do not have to be, other people from Crossroads.)
If you are hosting a table and know what your table’s theme will be, please write it below. Pick a country or a major international city or landmark as your theme.
Questions? Contact Dorothy Carroll (email@example.com).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!