Summer Christian Education Classes – June 6 – August 29
Summer 2010 Christian Education Classes on Sundays 9:15–10:15a.m.
June 6, 2010 through August 29, 2010
Children (Age 2 through 6th grade)
1. Nursery (Ages 2–4). Students will learn about the birth and stories of Jesus, God’s Son, in the New Testament. Taught by Marcy Naylor and Andrea Williams in Room 130.
2. Grades K–3. Studying God’s Word – Taught by Tina Willsher in Room 132.
3. Grades 4–6. Telling Others – Taught by Alix Davis in Room 134.
1. Hebrews. Have you wondered how old and new testament views of the Messiah were connected? Have you considered what the Bible says about what you should think about how Christ is supreme?
For answers to these and many other questions prayerfully consider the upcoming class study in Hebrews!
In this passage of Scripture we see the importance of godly love that surpasses knowledge. To obtain this love of Christ we need Christ to dwell in our hearts. To have Christ in our hearts we need to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in our inner being. Bowing knees in prayer before the Father, we can ask Him to strengthen us with power through His Spirit in our inner being.
Crossroads desires that our fellowship of believers in Jesus Christ be strengthened in knowing the love of God so that we can grow in our love for others and increasingly make Christ known.
For the next quarter of Christian Education at Crossroads we will be offering one class for the teens and adults. “A Study in Hebrews” will be led by Joe Dobbels in Room 113.
The format of this class will include:
- Introduction to weekly discussion.
- Review of previous discussion.
- Prayer in class for helping us to Glorify God.
2. Friendship Class (Special Needs). God, Our Father – Focuses on the Old Testament to learn of God’s creation, God’s relationship with his people, and God’s promise to send a Savior. Taught by a group teacher and one adult/teen mentor for each student in Room 104.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!