Sundays at 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
September 11, 2011 through November 27, 2011
Children (Age 2 through 6th grade) 1. Preschool (Ages 2–4). From the New Testament, students will learn about the birth and life of Jesus, God’s Son. Taught by Andrea Williams.
2. Younger Elementary (Grades K–3). Living Together – God and His people, stories from Genesis. Taught by Kevin and Rachael McMullen.
3. Older Elementary (Grades 4–6). Genesis – Creation, the Fall, the flood, the Abrahamic covenant, the patriarchs and Joseph. Taught by Josh Kiihne.
1. How to Study the Bible. Do you struggle with reading the Bible or think you should get more out of studying it? Regular Bible reading and study are among the most fundamental Christian disciplines but require deliberate thought and practice. Join us for an interactive class on how to correctly handle God’s word of truth. Taught by multiple teachers.
2. Exploring Crossroads. This class is for those who would like to learn more about our church, our beliefs, and the basis for our beliefs. Through searching the Bible and interactive discussion, the participants gain a deeper understanding of the Christian life and how we seek to live it at Crossroads. This class is required for youth and adults who wish to join our church. Taught by Don Sampson.
3. Friendship Class (Special Needs). Jesus, Our Savior – Units devoted to the stories about Jesus’ life from his birth to His resurrection as told in the four gospels. Taught by a group teacher and one adult/teen mentor for each student.