About/0 Comments/by frescova
The Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) is the second largest Presbyterian church body and the largest conservative Reformed denomination in the United States. The PCA is Reformed in theology, Presbyterian in government, Evangelical in spirit and mission minded. There is a blend of Reformed practice and broad evangelicalism.
We worship Sunday morning at 9:30a.m. but you will also find us celebrating and enjoying fellowship throughout the year.
We are located at 15557 Cardinal Dr. Woodbridge, VA 22193
Crossroads is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) and is located in Prince William County, Virginia. We meet at 15557 Cardinal Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22193, conveniently located 1.5 miles west of Route 1.
Presbyterian Church in America Doctrinal Statement – What we believe:
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save.
- We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people, not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Hello world!/1 Comment/in Uncategorized/by frescova
Welcome to Kriesi.at Theme Demos Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Sermons/0 Comments/by frescova
Gothsemane and Predictions Filled
Passover and Predictions
Ready For His Return
A Better Picture
Woe and Lament
Jesus Tested in the Temple
Priests, Pharisees, and Prostitutes
The Temple and The Tree
News/0 Comments/by frescova
Welcome Pastor Alex Young/0 Comments/in Announcements, News/by Crossroads Presbyterian Church
Sunday Worship Service Canceled – Sunday, January 31st/0 Comments/in Announcements, News/by Cindy Riggle
Fall Sunday School – Starts Sunday, September 13th/0 Comments/in Christian Education, News/by Cindy Riggle
- Gothsemane and Predictions FilledMarch 19, 2023 - 12:11 pm
Audio Pending Matthew 26:36-75
- Passover and PredictionsMarch 5, 2023 - 12:49 pm
- Devoted LoveFebruary 26, 2023 - 12:47 pm
- Ready For His ReturnFebruary 19, 2023 - 11:03 am
- A Better PictureFebruary 12, 2023 - 10:55 am
Guest Preacher: Rev. David Johnston
Next Event starting in:
Contact Us/0 Comments/by frescova
Service Times: Our Worship Service are Sundays at 9:30a.m. Stay for coffee and fellowship at 10:45a.m. Christian Education classes at 11a.m.
Church Location: 15557 Cardinal Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22193
Mailing Address: Crossroads Presbyterian Church, 15557 Neabsco Church Way, Dale City, VA 22193
Phone Number: (703) 794-9431
Veggie Tales Live – April 27th at Hylton Memorial Chapel/0 Comments/in Uncategorized/by Cindy Riggle
Veggie Tales Live, Happy Birthday Bob and Larry, with be coming to Hylton Memorial Chapel in Woodbridge at 2:00p.m.
Ticket Prices: Individual $15, Group 10+ – $12
Purchase Tickets: call 1-800-861-0850 or online at eventtickets.net
Fellowship Brunch – Sunday, March 31st/0 Comments/in Uncategorized/by Cindy Riggle
Everyone is welcome to join our Fellowship Brunch following the Worship Service on Easter Sunday. Please bring a dish to share if you are able to. Don’t forget to invite a friend too.
Please contact Kimberly Haney at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help with clean up or set up.
Maundy Thursday Service – Thursday, March 28/0 Comments/in Uncategorized/by Cindy Riggle
Crossroads will hold a Maundy Thursday Service at the Dumfries Boys and Girls Club at 8:15p.m.
Youth Snow Tubing Day – Saturday, February 16th/0 Comments/in Uncategorized/by Cindy Riggle
Who: Attention Crossroads Youth!
What: Snow Tubing
Where: Whitetail, near Frederick, MD, (717) 328-9400
We’ll meet at the Boys and Girls Club at 0830 and drive together.
When: Saturday, 16 February, 8:30 am – 500 pm
Cost: $27 per person
Why: To enjoy one another’s company! Remember to invite your friends!
There are scholarships available if cost is an issue.
Remember to bring the attached Whitetail Waiver completed and signed by your parents.
If you are interested in attending, driving, chaperoning, or need a ride please RSVP to Dawn Assadourian at 254-394-3974 (text or call), or contact Chuck at 254-220-2664 email@example.com
If you’d like to make a donation to support our church’s ministries,
please click the button below.
Crossroads Presbyterian Church
15557 Cardinal Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22193
Join us for worship, Sundays at 9:30a.m.
Cookie and Privacy Settings
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visit to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
The following cookies are also needed - You can choose if you want to allow them: