Spring 2012 Christian Education Classes
Sundays at 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
March 4, 2012 through May 27, 2012
Children (Age 2 through 6th grade)
1. Preschool (Ages 2–4). From the New Testament, students will learn about the birth and life of Jesus, God’s Son. Taught by Andrea Williams.
2. Younger Elementary (Grades K–3). Studying God’s Word – The Bible as God’s Word and its place in our lives. Taught by Kevin and Rachael McMullen.
3. Older Elementary (Grades 4–6). 1 Samuel to Esther – The kings of Israel and Judah, the captivity in Babylon and the returned exiles. Taught by Josh Kiihne.
1. Missions Part 1 – The Big Picture. (THIS CLASS STARTS ON MARCH 18th) Why does missions exist? God’s heart is the greatest missionary heart in the universe and worship is the goal of the heart of God. Join us as we dig into God’s word to discuss the keys to having a heart like His for missions and how that affects us right where we are now. Taught by multiple teachers.
2. Friendship Class (Special Needs). Telling Your Friends About Jesus and Caring for God’s World – These lessons emphasize the importance of having friends, introduce Jesus as our best friend, and encourage friends to tell their friends about him. In addition, the class focuses on God as the Creator of the world and His desire for us to take care of it. Taught by a group teacher and one adult/teen mentor for each student.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!