Christian Education Classes and Handouts – Fall 2012
Fall 2012 Christian Education Classes
Sundays at 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Now through November 25, 2012
Children (Age 2 through 6th grade)
1. Preschool (Ages 2–4). From the New Testament, students will learn about the birth and life of Jesus, God’s Son. Taught by Andrea Williams.
2. Younger Elementary (Grades K–3) – Studying God’s Word – The Bible as God’s Word and its place in our lives. Taught by Kipp Dunn.
3. Older Elementary (Grades 4–6) – Come study the books of Job through Malachi great books of wisdom and courage from the Old Testament. Taught by various teachers.
1. Jesus’ Bible: Overview of the Old Testament: Come join us as we survey God’s great words and works in history past – all moving toward the central character of history: Jesus Christ. Taught by Tim Carroll.
Some outlines and other information gained through the core courses featured on Capitol Hill Baptist Church’s website: http://www.capitolhillbaptist.org/we-equip/adults/core-seminars/old-testament/
Joshua and Judges Handout
Ruth and Samuel Handout
Ruth and Samuel Show
2. Exploring the Westminster Confession of Faith: Drawn up in 1646 by the Westminster Assembly in England, this important outline of Biblical teaching is the standard of the Presbyterian Church in America. Required for all candidates to the office of elder or deacon. Taught by Pastor Don Sampson.
3. Friendship Class (Special Needs). God, Our Father (Old Testament) tells the story of God’s creation, God’s relationship with his people, and God’s promise to send a Savior. Taught by a group teacher and one adult/teen mentor for each student. Taught by a group teacher and one adult/teen mentor for each student.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!